Air Future Group (AF Group) in Australasia is a partner with France based MDI SA who are the world leader in compressed air electric vehicles, and electricity generation and renewable energy storage.
AFL Group has three companies,
- The first being the main shareholder Air Future Limited (AFL),
and the two operating companies
- Air Volition Limited (AVL) for transport
- Air to Energy (ATE) for energy.
- MDI operations are based in France.
WHO ARE WE? A company contributing to a cleaner and more environmentally friendly world!
- Air Future Ltd (AFL) is a New Zealand public company
- We are committed to introduce to Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands
- NEW TRANSPORT AND ELECTRICITY GENERATION ALTERNATIVES
provided through the highly efficient, versatile and environmentally friendly air powered engines
- Developed in France by Motor Development International SA (MDI).
- Air Future Ltd was formed in 1998.
- The Company purchased rights to the MDI technology in 1999.
- Through subsidiaries, which will raise their own capital
- Air Future will direct its principal focus to being the sole provider
- For all the MDI transport and energy products within our licence area.
In order to have a real impact, ecology must be affordable.